Sump Pump Systems Contractor Near Du Bois, Olean, Warren
An inside look at our TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System, including the airtight lid, primary pump, secondary pump, and battery backup sump pump.
Patented Sump Pump Systems Installed by Certified Waterproofing Contractors
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can't count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can't count on a dry basement. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Waterproofing Specialties, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the Pennsylvania and New York area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Du Bois, Olean, Warren as well as Saint Marys, Oil City, Franklin, Bradford, Punxsutawney, Clearfield, Clarion and nearby. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- WaterWatch® Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- SuperLiner Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- CleanPump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
We also offer our IceGuard® anti-freeze device as an additional feature you can add on to your sump pump system:
- IceGuard® Discharge Line Protection: Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our IceGuard® discharge line protection prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
At Waterproofing Specialties, we offer three different sump pump systems: the TripleSafe™, SuperSump®, and SmartSump™.
TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System
The TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind. For normal functioning, the TripleSafe™ has a powerful, cast-iron Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful Zoeller® ½ hp pump set a bit higher in the liner will take over. In case of a power outage, our UltraSump® battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
The ⅓ hp primary pump can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the ½ hp secondary pump can discharge as much as 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head. In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your TripleSafe™'s UltraSump® Battery Backup System will kick in. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time. All told, this system provides the ultimate protection for homeowners who have had issues with water in their basement.
SuperSump® Premier Sump Pump System
For an effective and more economical solution, consider our SuperSump® Premier Pump System. It is engineered to help keep the basement dry and healthy for extended periods of time, even in times of heavy water intrusion. The SuperSump® includes a powerful Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head out of your basement. The SuperSump® can also be installed with an optional UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out 11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
If you have had occasional water issues but not a severe flood, the SuperSump® may be the ideal option for your home. This complete system provides total protection, and like all of our sump pump systems, works perfectly with our drainage systems.
SmartSump™ Crawl Space Sump Pump System
If you're looking for a crawl space sump pump solution, the SmartSump™ Crawl Space Sump Pump System is the ideal option. The SmartSump™ is specifically designed for crawl spaces and can provide all the protection you need from leaks and floods. The SmartSump™ comes equipped with a cast-iron Zoeller® primary pump with the option of adding an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump. This sump pump is designed to fit with the CleanSpace® liner and has a sump alarm to ensure you are always aware of any water in your crawl space.
The SmartSump™ system comes with a reliable Zoeller® 1/3 horsepower sump pump capable of pumping 2,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head. This system is designed to fit with our crawl space encapsulation system, ensuring that you have a completely dry, clean crawl space.
UltraSump® Battery Backup System
Of course, in many cases water issues in the basement are caused by severe weather that can knock out power. With that in mind, we created the UltraSump® Battery Backup System to ensure continued protection no matter what happens. In the event of loss of power the battery backup will automatically kick in and begin removing water from your basement, preventing a flood. The UltraSump® system can pump out in excess of 11,500 gallons of water on a fully charged battery, which is enough water to fill a small swimming pool!
The battery backup also comes with an alarm to alert you in case of power failure, sounding when the backup pump is running and silencing when power is restored. This alarm also protects you in case the main system is accidentally unplugged, which could otherwise leave your basement unprotected. The UltraSump® can outlast generic backup pumps many times over, and an additional battery can be attached for further protection.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.